PonyWar Serveur FlyFF Index du Forum
PonyWar Serveur FlyFF
Forum du serveur flyff PonyWar

PonyWar Serveur FlyFF Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: American Primitive Music With Especial Attention To The S ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PonyWar Serveur FlyFF Index du Forum -> En jeu -> Hall Des Guildes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tadeachask

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: American Primitive Music With Especial Attention To The S Répondre en citant

American Primitive Music: With Especial Attention to the Songs of the Ojibways (Classic Reprint)
by Frederick Russell Burton
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK American Primitive Music: With Especial Attention to the Songs of the Ojibways (Classic Reprint)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK American Primitive Music: With Especial Attention to the Songs of the Ojibways (Classic Reprint)

The fact that all pioneer work is beset with difficulties, and the conviction that mine have been no greater than those of others who have tried to break new paths in the fields of art, science, or literature, have led me to feel that I should appear to magnify my enterprise unduly if I were to yield to grateful sentiment and mention all persons who, in one way or another, have been helpful to the undertaking of which this book is a record. I treasure many expiressions of interest from persons almost or wholly unknown to me in all parts of the country interest which I recognize as attached to the work itself and not to the personality of the worker; but ipy own interest in it is so deep that I count as a friend everybody who has given a word of sympathy for it. Acknowledging in this general way, then, my sense of obligation to a considerable mmiber of men and women, I cannot let the occasion pass without a special word of appreciation forM r. Richard Carden, but for whose disinterested encouragement at a critical period my field work must have been abandoned. I can wish no better fortune for sincere workers in any cause than to find a friend like him. F. a.B. New York, Septemlicr,<BR>(Typographical errors above are due to OCR software and don't occur in the book.)<BR><BR>About the Publisher <BR><BR>Forgotten Books is a publisher of historical writings, such as: Philosophy, Classics, Science, Religion, History, Folklore and Mythology.<BR><BR>Forgotten Books' Classic Reprint Series utilizes the latest technology to regenerate facsimiles of historically important writings. Careful attention has been made to accurately preserve the original format of each page whilst digitally enhancing the aged text. Read books online for free at www.forgottenbooks.org

Details:
price: $27.95
bound: 382 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (June 19, 2012)
lang: English
asin: B008J42L2O
isbn:
weight: 1.4 pounds (
filesize:

American Primitive Music: With Especial Attention to the Songs of the Ojibways (Classic Reprint) book pdf American Primitive Music: With Especial Attention to the Songs of the Ojibways (Classic Reprint) book from motorola read

(Any...type...of...Customisation...is...possible)Illustrations,..Index,..if..any,..are..included..in..black..and..whiteSinking...Funds,...Reserve...Funds,...and...Depreciation...(Classic...Reprint)J...H...BurtonISBN:9781330325834Excerpt...from...Sinking...Funds,...Reserve...Funds,...and...Depreciation...The...subject...of...Sinking...Funds,...Reserves,...and...Reserve...Funds...is...one...which...appears...to...be...very...little...understood...by...the...majority...of...studentsSoftcoverA..Guide..to..the..Study..of..HIt...is...childlike...in...appearanceNo....JacketTen....minutes....later,....I....opened....the....window....of....our....room....and....found....myself....looking....out....at....Lord....Nelson,....leaning....sentimentally....on....his....sword....on....top....of....his....pillar-posing....as....he....so....often....did....when....he....found....himself....in....the....limelightIllustrations,...Index,...if...any,...are...included...in...black...and...white2..of..2..All..our..great..discoveries,..from..printing..down..to..the..electric..telegraph.more..details..Format:Paperback../..softbackPages:330AUD$16.85This..title..is..not..held..in..stock..&..is..ordered..from..suppliers,..subject..to..availabilityBook..Condition:..NewThe....others....I....had....to....be....content....to....follow.more....details....Format:Paperback..../....softbackPages:164AUD$18.95This....title....is....not....held....in....stock....&....is....ordered....from....suppliers,....subject....to....availabilityDestination,...Rates...&...Speeds...Item...Description:...ReInk...Books,...2017Our....First....Christmas....(Book)Burton....Mary;Carter....Mary;Jackson....Lisa;ISBN:9781420125047"It's....that....time....of....year....when....the....world....falls....in....love....Reprinted....from....1909....editionDestination,..Rates..&..Speeds..Item..Description:..Moffat,..Yard,..New..York,..19091...of...2...-...Or...an...Exploration...of...Harar...(Classic...Reprint)Richard...Francis...BurtonISBN:9781451013559Excerpt...from...First...Footsteps...in...East...Africa,...Vol(Any...type...of...Customisation...is...possible)LtdHardcoverThis..book..may..have..occasional..imperfections..such..as..missing..or..blurred..pages,..poor..pictures,..errant..marks,..etc 2ffeafca65

Spring Flower Mandalas: Adult Coloring Book &amp; Coloring Cards &amp; JournalDas Architekturdetail bei Borromini: Form, Variation und Ordnung im Romischen Hochbarock (Romische Studien Der Bibliotheca Hertziana) (German Edition)WEAPON SYSTEM Coloring book Relaxation Meditation Blessing: Sketches Coloring Book +Free Bonus Patterns DesignNicola Perscheid (1864 - 1930).: Werk&uuml;bersicht und Detailforschung zu einem K&uuml;nstlerfotografen. (German Edition)Single Song Option Contract Logbook (Publisher, Writer): Music Industry 200 Contracts (200 pages)COMBAT Coloring book Relaxation Meditation Blessing: Sketches Coloring Book +Free Bonus Patterns DesignSketch Journal: Night at Sea 6x9: Pages are lined on the bottom third with blank space on top. (Dreams) Premise ContentMellow Mandalas Adult Coloring Book: Volume 10 Teresa Nichole Thomas2018 Montana - After Dark in the Big Sky State Wall Calendar: Featuring Glacier National ParkColoring Book of United State of America. Past I. (Volume 1)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PonyWar Serveur FlyFF Index du Forum -> En jeu -> Hall Des Guildes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006